17.3.10

Happy Birthday Marge!

My two favorite pictures from Marge Madness 2010: The Big 30!



Ready to take our shots....Marge might still be thinking about it.


WOW! This picture really made me laugh. I loved it! Matt is not interested in high fiving about it. Marge is not sure she enjoyed hers and Stacie is taking her sweet time.

Favorite Marge memories:
1. Doing spooky laughs late at night.
2. Trying to name as many Goldie Hawn and Whoopi Goldberg movies as we can. I think we got stuck after Wildcats and Sister Act....II.
3. When I stole your pillow out from under your head in Hawaii because I lied and told you I brought the pillow from home. You're such a sucker!
I have many, many more but won't embarrass on your birthday!

Your party was a blast!!! Marge Madness year three was the best! Favorite quote: "Wow, Marge Madness has really evolved, it has appetizers." Stephanie (Bigler) Burell

4 comments:

  1. LOL, oh Steph!!
    Kev's comment ranks up there but isn't blog appropriate. Glad you posted something, finally!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love that you are always there for the shots, shots, shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sequence of taking shots - a night out is not complete without a round of shots from LSpry. Sad I missed out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such funny pics Spry, and I'm glad you liked my comment. We're so classy now with apps at bars...oh wait, not my husband who can't even wait for a picture before taking his shot. I apologize again for his behavior that night and for calling you a diva ;)

    ReplyDelete