26.6.10

Drumroll please...

There are moments in peoples life's that define who someone is. As Lisa's guest blogger, I have the pleasure to announce this one. LISA FINISHED HER FIRST 1/2 MARATHON. Yes, you heard me right. She finish 13.1 miles!! With little to no training she and Becki (along with myself and my mom following behind) crossed the finish line of the Rock n' Roll 1/2 Marathon in 2:52!!! The night before she put in her best fight, "jokingly", to not even start the race, but she proved herself wrong and found her inner athlete. LSpry, I am VERY proud of you and this accomplishment. In the words of Lisa, "If I trained, I could be a super star." You already are :).
- Karli
N0 race is complete without the pre-porta potty break. Yahoo for us!!
What a group. Stay tuned to my blog for more pictures.

11 comments:

  1. Love that you still have peeps blogging for you Lisa! Sooo, I am super proud of you! I was so wishing I was there yesterday running with everyone. Way to go fleet feet;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you ladies!!! I remember when you first told us you signed up... and then started hysterically laughing! I am so proud you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! You are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Good job friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really are just way too cool if you have a "guest blogger"...you must just be way too busy with work eh? HA!
    I'm so proud of you LSpry. You were so scared for nothing. How's your VJay Sing feel today? I hope better. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So proud of you LSpry! What an inspiration!! Hope you are feeling better and relaxed! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job! And I love that tank top you're wearing! Did another one of your friends pick that out for you? She has good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  7. grat job, girls!! Kudos (no lisa, not the yummy snack bar, she's always thinking of food!) to you all for finishing 13.1!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!! I Love Stacie's comment!
    $pry - I am sooooo proud of you! Running a half marathon is a huge accomplishment. After our 1/8 of a mile run 3 months ago, I really had my doubts, but you proved me wrong. I can't wait to run a half marathon with in the future. Malibu half is on Nov. 14 - wanna do it???

    ReplyDelete
  9. so proud of you, lisa beth! i KNEW you could do it, and with style, too - you look fresh as a daisy with such cute hair at the end! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work! Don't be getting any big ideas about us being running partners when you move back.

    ReplyDelete