18.10.10

SoCal: Washington Edition

Here are some of the blog posts I need to catch up on:

1. I moved BACK to Cali
2. Karli and me: 22 hrs in the car
3. My new place
4. Girls wine trip to Solvang
5. Trips back to Seattle
6. The Burrell's visit.
7. Boston bound: The Lisa's visit the Mullin's

the lists go on and on.

Tonight my Washington So Cal girls (friends that live in WA now, but used to live in Cali) if the title didn't explain itself, are meeting for our monthly dinner. I've been gone for 3 months and have only missed two, plus I plan on making November and of course December (it's the best one). I am so sad to be missing tonights dinner. Based on the chain of emails today, it is going to be a night of more laughs then usual. I miss you girls!!!! Try not to have too much fun with out me.

All of the socal girls:






















4 comments:

  1. if only I could have gone to JUST ONE So-Cal dinner! You could've at least scanned a pic of my face in one of those :)
    I'm so happy to see you haven't forgotten about your blog...I think you should try for at least once a month...since you're so "busy" with work and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, is this really a post from Spry????

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed you Spry! But don't worry we didn't talk about you too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best 22 hr car ride ever. So glad we didn't run out of gas.

    ReplyDelete